I hope we never have to play you again.
Rutgers is going to thrive.
Rutgers is going to thrive.
Thanks. It was a great game. Garza is just a monster. We will get you next time.I hope we never have to play you again.
Rutgers is going to thrive.
Your offense is tremendousI hope we never have to play you again.
Rutgers is going to thrive.
Nice rivalry brewing between Rutgers and Iowa. Hope we meet up in Indy on neutral court. I want revenge!
I don’t. Didn’t like this matchup for us.Id like a rematch in the Big 10 tourney
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN