Greg Hardy coming back

BT REB

Redshirt
Oct 12, 2008
8
0
0
Since ya'll had such a long thread about him I knew you'd be interested in this. $10 says Tyson refuses to go on the field.
 

BT REB

Redshirt
Oct 12, 2008
8
0
0
Since ya'll had such a long thread about him I knew you'd be interested in this. $10 says Tyson refuses to go on the field.
 

TR.sixpack

Redshirt
Feb 14, 2008
3,268
0
0
 

BT REB

Redshirt
Oct 12, 2008
8
0
0
you ever chawed any backy... Ya'll shouldn't worry about Hardy...He is only a 3 star.
 
J

JimHalpert.nafoom

Guest
I don't think you're going to get under any of the NAFOOM administrators' skin by saying their site sucks. I really, really doubt they care what you think.
 
I

IAMWorthAtLeast100

Guest
bonedaddy401 said:
NAFOOM is SixPackSpeak's bastard son.</p>
That means they get money every month instead of paying.

Sounds like a good deal to me.
 

DISTRICT DOG

Redshirt
Nov 28, 2008
393
2
18
Hardy is a good player but you wait till he lines up against a big time offensive tackle in the NFL he wont be a play maker...he better enjoy getting all the attention he can get at the Library right now because in 2 years nobody will remember that guys name</p>
 

uscreb

Redshirt
Aug 5, 2008
501
0
0
from ESPN to CBS to FOX and hoardes of analysts from the print media seem to think he will be a success. Obviously, you have a good deal more experience in judging the longevity of NFL talent so please set them straight. I know your insightful, non-partisan analysis has convinced me.
 

onemorebeer

Redshirt
Jul 31, 2008
46
0
0
Why does he post his own pic and ever more so, why does he post a pic of himself in red pants? I know I know... He's one of ours. </p>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation