I thought for sure the Hawks would come away with a win in the Dry fork last night . What's up with Inge the paper said he wasn't there ?
That is true. I remember one year someone figured it up and Chatham was best team in the state.
probability purposes only.The transitive property has no place in football.
I'm sure you meant to say it's always good when VT loses.....go Vols!!!!It's always good when Michigan loses.
The SEC as a whole is overrated and week one proved it....SEC football is way ahead of all other conferences. FSU, Clemson, VT and Miami give ACC hope.
If VT beats UT it just proves my point that the SEC is overrated.if VT beats Tennessee, it will be good for college football and mankind.
LOL.....exactly how I feel about VT in the ACC.Personally I do not consider Tennessee part of SEC.
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps Football
Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps
Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
High School Football
High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)
VirginiaPreps
Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Defense