Grilling

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
Made the trip back from Pensacola today after a weekend at the beach. So, I’m keeping it simple today with just burgers, dogs and deer sausage.

What’s everyone got on the grill/smoker today?
 

Hugh's Burner Phone

All-American
Aug 3, 2017
5,484
6,453
113
Did some baby backs Saturday. Soon as I get of work today I'll be throwing some burgers and country pleasin sausage on the grill. Maybe a few hotdogs, too.
 

tenureplan

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2008
8,582
1,220
113
Grilled some Salmon with a honey bourbon glaze...tomorrow doing some fillets I got for the cheap before the price of cow went through the roof.
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,553
16,352
113
I got a couple pounds of ground A5 wagyu that I mixed with some Manwich.
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,844
8,302
113
We didn't grill tonight. I had leftovers. Let's see on the grill for the entire weekend: Thursday: Hotdogs. Friday: chicken and pork chops. Saturday: Ribeyes, Filets, corn on the cob. Sunday: Salmon and red potatoes. All accompanied with appropriate libations.
 

hatfieldms

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2008
8,769
2,540
113
No sarcastrics. If you haven’t tried it you should do so. They are damn good
 

TheStateUofMS

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
10,451
2,469
113
I did some cheddar brats, peppers and caramelized onions. Also some chicken sausage.

The brats were some of best I've had and an extremely simple marinade my dad said try out: Salt, pepper, soy sauce, garlic powder and I added some lemon juice. Put them on a potato bun with some caramelized onions and a dash of your favorite mustard. Dayummmm they were tasty.

Caramelized onions was also extremely simple and I know everyone has their way of doing it. My recipe: salt, pepper, butter and some brown sugar. After about 10-15min add a little bourbon. I used 4 Roses and was pretty conservative of how much I used, but just like the brats they were killer.
 

MaxwellSmart

All-Conference
May 28, 2007
2,616
1,053
113
Saturday I grilled some chicken, Sunday smoked a stick of bologna and some chicken and Monday grilled some Ribeyes. Followed each day with Bourbon.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar