Guess what?

oceantide83

Redshirt
Jan 6, 2005
12,637
21
0
 

WVUALLEN

All-American
Aug 4, 2009
73,121
5,969
113
“I don’t see Rich ever leaving, but maybe he’ll decide someday he wants another challenge. Rich is from Grant Town and I’m from Morgantown, so we think a lot the same. There are two kinds of drivers in West Virginia — those that smile when they’re driving in and those that smile when they’re driving out.” ~ Terry Bowden
 

Euell

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
2,183
16
0
“I don’t see Rich ever leaving, but maybe he’ll decide someday he wants another challenge. Rich is from Grant Town and I’m from Morgantown, so we think a lot the same. There are two kinds of drivers in West Virginia — those that smile when they’re driving in and those that smile when they’re driving out.” ~ Terry Bowden
I smiled when Rich drove out. I wish he would have left one game earlier.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez still learning what his West Virginia team does well
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Observations: West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 41-24 loss against Oklahoma State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez: the plan failed against Oklahoma State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Oklahoma State