Guess what?

oceantide83

Redshirt
Jan 6, 2005
12,637
21
0
 

WVUALLEN

All-American
Aug 4, 2009
73,125
5,971
113
“I don’t see Rich ever leaving, but maybe he’ll decide someday he wants another challenge. Rich is from Grant Town and I’m from Morgantown, so we think a lot the same. There are two kinds of drivers in West Virginia — those that smile when they’re driving in and those that smile when they’re driving out.” ~ Terry Bowden
 

Euell

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
2,183
16
0
“I don’t see Rich ever leaving, but maybe he’ll decide someday he wants another challenge. Rich is from Grant Town and I’m from Morgantown, so we think a lot the same. There are two kinds of drivers in West Virginia — those that smile when they’re driving in and those that smile when they’re driving out.” ~ Terry Bowden
I smiled when Rich drove out. I wish he would have left one game earlier.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Basketball Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
  2. 02 WV Sports Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
  4. 04 WV Sports Football First look: What Iowa State has done through four games
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1