GW-34 LCA-14 GW has too much for LCA but Foley is a load to bring downThat’s it?
I agreeI’m going to to say it right now GW will be in State Championship talk mark my words!!!! I know it’s a bold statement....
I’m going to to say it right now GW will be in State Championship talk mark my words!!!! I know it’s a bold statement....
You’re stalking me![]()
They are but our schedule is weak!! Region D will be tough come playoff time.Na. But aren't they already in the talk? I would say they are
They are but our schedule is weak!! Region D will be tough come playoff time.
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps Football
Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps
Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
High School Football
High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)
VirginiaPreps
Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Defense