GW-34 LCA-14 GW has too much for LCA but Foley is a load to bring downThat’s it?
I agreeI’m going to to say it right now GW will be in State Championship talk mark my words!!!! I know it’s a bold statement....
I’m going to to say it right now GW will be in State Championship talk mark my words!!!! I know it’s a bold statement....
You’re stalking me![]()
They are but our schedule is weak!! Region D will be tough come playoff time.Na. But aren't they already in the talk? I would say they are
They are but our schedule is weak!! Region D will be tough come playoff time.
VirginiaPreps Football
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Thursday Picks for 10-1-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
Central Region GameDay - Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering October 2026