GW-44 ph-9 FINAL!!!

Aug 4, 2015
44
48
0
No different from first game. GW blew them away. Just want to say Dakota you are a hell of a ball player. You played your heart out young man. And will be playing on Saturday's next year good luck young man
 
Aug 30, 2012
3,456
786
0
No different from first game. GW blew them away. Just want to say Dakota you are a hell of a ball player. You played your heart out young man. And will be playing on Saturday's next year good luck young man
I should've clarified the score was the same basically but we controlled the game more. That's what I meant by we beat them worse. The kids looked very good tonight. We gotta get ready for PM now.
 

kwhs95fan

All-Conference
Oct 17, 2006
7,428
3,479
113
I expect that will be a packed house next Friday night. That is a game I wouldn't mind seeing myself!!!
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)