GW vs TS thoughts

Aug 30, 2012
3,456
786
0
I'm only doing this because I've done it for all of out other opponents. Now I haven't seen them live but I've see about as much film as I need to. TS just doesn't have the horses to even make this game interesting. #1 is a decent player with ok speed and he gets after it. But other than him I really don't see much at all. The line play is about as bad as I've seen all year with no team speed on the edge. This will be a game that will be over very quickly. GW has played TS twice both in round 1 and both were one sided beatings. With GW putting up 73 and 49 in those 2 games. The O is better than either of those 2 teams much more high powered. So I don't see Friday being any different with all of that said you know I gotta go with MY MAROONS
GW-63 TS-0 safe travels to all heading to the game
 
Last edited:

Chilwar25

Senior
Aug 20, 2010
682
437
0
Blaster, GW should win this matchup, but don't take anybody for a win. TS is a small
School that would love to make life miserable for you guys. Even though GW is the
Overwhelming favorite, overconfidence can send a team home. GW should win with
Ease, but I congratulate Twin Springs on getting to the playoffs and having a good season.

Blaster, I can't believe you and me are matched up in the Pickem' playoffs. I did my picks
last night. Best of luck, My Friend
 
Aug 30, 2012
3,456
786
0
No doubt Chilwar we can't overlook anyone no in the playoffs. And anybody can happen but I think the MAROONS are primed and ready to make a run. And if I gotta go out of the pickem I'm glad it'll probably be you good luck my friend and good luck to the Warriors
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football Central Region Review - Week 5
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Team Watch: Woodberry Forest
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!