Blaming the media??
Goodness you Marshall County people are THE WORST.
Goodness you Marshall County people are THE WORST.
No thanks to you.Did ya sleep in til 10 again, Dr. Bob?
If I had to make a wager on which GYEROer would own a timeshare, I’d have bet the house on krazykats.
Everybody loved the General Lee. It had a 100% approval rating.My first bike was a Duke's of Hazard bike that my older cousin gave me when I was 4-5.
It was a General Lee theme, complete with a plastic Confederate flag on the handle bars...looking back, I rode all around Deerfield, IL (predominantly Jewish suburb of Chicago) on that bike. I had no idea. Yikes.
Hey the Azaleas looked great! What a spectacle!The Zalatoris story is incredible, but unless he does the improbable this has been an all time turd of a Masters. Hardly any drama whatsoever all week.
It was.That had nothing to do with the TV coverage. And I have zero issue with weekend coverage. But Thursday/Friday should be morning to evening coverage.
The Zalatoris story is incredible, but unless he does the improbable this has been an all time turd of a Masters. Hardly any drama whatsoever all week.
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone