I get being skeptical of Durrant but they got swept. Ouchie. I don't like the Knicks but I really like Wob and BKH. Sorry, guys.
I’d say the Nets are more likely the Eastern favs... so, yeah. They are a good organization.So what are the Knicks doing so bad right now?
Are you all thinking that Brooklyn is guaranteed a title because they signed KD and Kyrie?
-Boozler still isn't buying his potential. God, I own that loud mouth these days. Living rent free.Murray got the max from Denver. 5/$170 mil. Shew
--Drake just passed the Beatles for 2nd most Top 10 hits in history
On national Bobby Bonilla day
#iubb
I mean I have a state pension so marcus$5.9 million, deferred 11 years, and paid out over 25 years at an 8% return.
I'll be disappointed if at least a few GYEROers aren't in a position to incorporate something similar into their retriement plan.
#iubb
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR Football
The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
KSR Football
Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina
KSR Football
Two former Kentucky high school signees now start for South Carolina