A person actually named “KrazyKats” would win in this state by ten points.
I feel like that guy should get some kind of BET lifetime award or something.
From what I've gathered- you may want to take a nice hard look at the Crowder family or the Dixie Mafia.Kentuckians averaged 63 opioid pills per person per year from 2006-2012.
I myself didn’t use any of mine during that time so who has them? Krazy?
https://apple.news/A5kA8xwP_Qr6cazBexPbItw
I assume these are GYEROLAW men
https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...e-attorneys-fight-hall-of-justice/1754012001/
I’ve always wondered how you pick a favorite golfer. Now I know.
<--- Still chuckling/marveling at the old white dude obsessed with Tupac. That's a feel good story imo
Dwight Howard states he is not a homosexual.
You'd be laid up for a month if you tried that **** today.Flying squirrel for the win. That's the first thing I did when I got to a pool party, just so they know what they were getting.
Obviously start all meetings with Ambitionz az a Ridah.“This staff meeting has concluded... but first...” (plays Brenda’s Got a Baby)
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'