Golf season, weed, bourbon.
No ****! Why in TF was I so glum? Thanks cawoodsct. In my despair, I forgot about the 'good stuff'
Golf season, weed, bourbon.
...Even if Mitch was allowed to speak to Cal...
I started to say "We're 5-11, how much more humility does he need?"Lose out, imo. At this point if you're not cheering for most humility I don't know what you're doing.
Yep. To the Gulag.Has Dontaie Allen transferred yet?
I heard on ksr that nate oats can be a jerk sometimes, so no thanks. Show me one jerk who’s ever been a successful coach. I’ll wait.
I can't solve it, bubba. That's left for you all to clean up. Good luck. I'm sure your kids in private schools are doing great though. Makes that BLM sign in your front yard ring a little hollow though. Which, considering your line jumping, just adds to your limo tendencies.You mean you haven't solved it yet over in the Private School thread, anth? Thought you guys were getting close, for sure.
I'll wait until you get your 2nd dose.
3:00 today. See you next week, though I'm wary of the uninoculated masses as ever.
k. I'm sure your kids in private schools are doing great though. Makes that BLM sign in your front yard ring a little hollow though.
Guess this helped lead to the decision to "opt out"
Guess this helped lead to the decision to "opt out"
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina