GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

pretzel__logic

All-American
Jul 20, 2020
1,545
6,952
113
Well cotdamn okay!!! LIAM F COEN LFGGGG

I wore my lucky shirt while I was at the gym this morning. I guess I can’t get cleaned up just yet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kooky Kats

TCPUKChamps

Heisman
Dec 18, 2002
38,141
22,805
62
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
  2. 02 KSR Cats in the NBA Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Successful September has Kentucky in the Top 25
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup