In the PNC Lounge and after that Rodriguez score you could recreate the library scene from The Breakfast Club 
I’ve already agreed to do our part for Wan’dale with an NIL deal for six figures.You're up, Brady.
Couple years before that Jesse Palmer did it….on 4 bootleg keepers. Because they could.Remember when Urban Meyer decided to have Trey Burton score like 17 TDs against us just because he could?
I mean that’s basically what’s going on here.
Help is on the way. Satt is putting together a monster recruiting class.Keen insights from UL's rivals board.
Looking like we don't have the horses yet.
-**** uofL. Their lines are tiny and they play in the weakest P5 conference in history...if to margin is reasonable (-2 or better) UK wins going away.
Threw $200 ML -2 at +105, and another $200 ML -3 this morning at +120. I like this game.-tooting my own horn.
UL is not better than us, I don't care how bad we've looked at times. We dwarf them on both lines of scrimmage. FFS.
KSR
KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House