I think a lot of us do, actually. Best program on the TV.
You're out of your league, little man. Stick to blowing the druggie.
"Dontaie is going to get his opportunity if some guys don't start making them."I try to actively ignore everything Calipari says at this point.
In a stunning move, John Calipari and his Kentucky Wildcat basketball team will now practice football for three days.
I think some of you are happy being miserable.
Did he really make a joke tonight about getting the flu?This is partially true. I am happy being miserable, because at least it's an emotional response. I think we're all afraid of not feeling anything at this point tbh.
I disagree. Had he done that in 2015 we’d have won the title.Cal is what we claimed he wasn't, a coach who just rolls the ball out there.
WTF are you talking about ? His last 5 games are before ND game :We saw a ton of promise from TyTy a month ago. Now he looks like he has no idea of what he’s supposed to be doing.
@Wodie Sloot ?you **** anth.
Yep and the People of our Commonwealth are showing why we're just the best. The amount of support is awesome.Half of Kentucky just got destroyed you **** off anth.
Cals offense doesn’t work without a dynamic top flight PG. You can say that about any basketball team but more so his than most.
You can add all the pieces/shooters you want but without a DRose/JWall/BKnight type of guy that can beat his man and penetrate at will, it will continue to look disjointed.
* I've been waiting for almost 2 years to hear a "democrat" leader have some balls to make these types of proclamations:
Basically --> vaccines are the best way to not die, they're everywhere, but if you decide not to take them and get sick it's your own gd fault.
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup