GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kooky Kats_anon

Heisman
Aug 17, 2002
25,741
46,563
0
Julius Randle is a bum… dude is a headcase. I’d love to see his +\- against Jazz.

Bench guys came in and fought to within 2, Thibs puts starters (Julius) back in with 4 min left and dude missed layups, fouls, turns ball over then picks a fight with Rudy Goebert. Jazz go on a 16 point run.
 

Kennedy_UK

Heisman
Nov 24, 2007
74,058
19,208
96
I can’t imagine the dog-cussing Green and KD would get in here if they played for us.
Not ashamed to admit that it is immensely gratifying to see KD Johnson fail.

Couldn’t happen to a bigger *******.

Maybe STFU until you actually win something (cutting down your own nets for a regular season title doesn’t count).
 

cricket3

Heisman
May 29, 2001
19,095
19,741
113
Not ashamed to admit that it is immensely gratifying to see KD Johnson fail.

Couldn’t happen to a bigger *******.

Maybe STFU until you actually win something (cutting down your own nets for a regular season title doesn’t count).
I honestly would have actively cheered for Auburn this year if not for Johnson and their stupid Twitter “memes”
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kennedy_UK

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
Besides TyTy, Hopkins and Collins did we bring in any FR this past season?

So coming back is:

Collins
Ware
Hopkins(stop with silly talk)
Toppin
Allen
Frederick

That’s a messy mix for a roster rebuild start.
 

UK_Dallas

Heisman
Sep 17, 2015
15,008
38,037
76
This AZ/TCU game is a strong cheerleader game. Both would be 1 seeds.







 
Last edited:

cut_itloosedoubledeuce

All-American
Mar 13, 2021
5,027
8,847
0
-Switch to quarters
-1 TO per quarter so can’t enter Q4 with 3
-Make halftime 15 min
-Secondary defenders can’t draw a charge
-When in doubt, it’s a block
-Reviews can only last 30 seconds
-Try to mimic the nba in terms of pace
-Use the ncaa baseball eligibility way (can go pro out of hs but have to stay 2-3 years if go to college).
 
Aug 14, 2001
37,578
60,328
0
GYERO tax law help - I have a lake (Laurel) lot that I’ve owned for 18 years. Never ended up doing anything with it. I paid 5500 hundred for it, but I got an offer of 35,000 for it last week.

A few years ago, I bought more land, in the London area. Just a small farm. I still owe about 20,000 on it.

If I pay that note off with part of the proceeds, from the sale of the lake lot, can I avoid capital gains tax on that amount?

Further, if I take the remainder (or all of it if don’t pay off the note), and start building a house on the small farm, could I avoid taxes on the entire 35,000?

if any you GYERO law dogs have good advice or a plan for how to handle this, I wouid of course, actually, you know, PAY you for your time.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'