Sweet Baby Ray currently has more yards than the entire Florida offense.
They should have called us for offsides on that 4th down play and they could have called us for roughing on the next 4th down play. So I'll give up a holding there. Ha!I'm not nitpicking, but that looked like a BLATANT hold on Florida right there.
Shut up Wayne. LOLThey should have called us for offsides on that 4th down play and they could have called us for roughing on the next 4th down play. So I'll give up a holding there. Ha!
We gonna steal Gameday from Notre Dame/Louisville?
Where we ranked on Monday? 17th or 18th sound about right?
I don't want to tell you how to live your life, but you shouldn't be married to a six year old.My 2 year old is 3-0. My 4 year old is 3-2. My wife is 4-2. Don’t know my record but prob 6-37.
She’ll look really good when you’re 63 and she’s 26 though.I don't want to tell you how to live your life, but you shouldn't be married to a six year old.
I hate it because Billy Napier isn't a bad dude, but he's an incredibly dumb coach.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'