Reed’s mom is a crazy looking *****
Shaedon is killing it as Biden's press secretary.Bradshaw is on the Shaedon Sharpe plan.
This group has chemistry. It’s a joy to watch.I can’t remember when we’ve seen ball movement and style of play as freely as this half![]()
Those three had 15 assists in the first half.Love a lineup with DJ, Dilly and Shep.
Unless Bradshaw is Anthony Davis 2.0 (and he's not), this team is going to suck defensively. And it is going to be glorious to watch.Once they figure it out on the defensive end, watch out.
Glad I took the over
Three guards, Edwards, and Mitchell is unstoppable.S P A C I N G
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'