It will be easier to ignore next year's team if we don't have returners, so that's good I guess. If the Oakland loss wasn't rock bottom, I guess Cal is going to have to go winless in an empty Rupp (except for Toots) to see any change.Pilgrim just posted an update that says basically this.
Glad we’re running it back again.
Yep we are just now changing bits. Gonna go deeperOakland loss wasn't rock bottom
Good.I'm sure Adou will grow three more inches and drop 30 on us for Jagoff State in the first round.
WildcatChad, do you remember Shaedon Sharpe? He was a Wildcat but never actually played.How much humiliation can Cal take?
Serious replies only.
Next season may be an NIT season.
No kidding, good question. I'm surprised he hasn't hit limit yet.How much humiliation can Cal take?
Serious replies only.
Krazy will take Cal against the field for next year just give him any decent odds.I’ll take this bet, 2:1 odds.
How much humiliation can Cal take?
Serious replies only.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'