Do we have enough evidence that Pope is actually a Doctor?
@JohnRamseyUofL Tom Jurich is 1000% behind Coach Pitino. No resignation. No termination of contract.
I liked this post to pretend that I got the reference, but in reality I had to look it up. Just being honest here.Pitino = Tom Eagleton
The similarities between Montrezzl and Pitino are interesting.
Both cheated on their girlfriends and wives with ******.
Both lied and tried to cover it up.
Both *** too quick.
I liked this post to pretend that I got the reference, but in reality I had to look it up. Just being honest here.
I agree. I bet she was even hotter 2 years ago when we're talking about straight $100 hookers.Rod-Ni is pretty dope tho :100points:
Rod-Ni is pretty dope tho :100points:
Not even going to give those dispshits the pleasure of kicking them while they're down.
Doc...
Not even going to give those dispshits the pleasure of kicking them while they're down.
Welp, Sally Jenkins just went HAM.
Welp, Sally Jenkins just went HAM.
Former players, students and campers all have great things to say about him.
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
KSR Around Kentucky
Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
KSR Football
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR
KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.