GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geese Feeder

All-American
Nov 23, 2003
10,916
9,110
98
Jordan Jones is all over the place -- which is good and bad. (mostly bad thus far)

At least he's athletic and active? Maybe reign him in and may actually be a nice player come next year...
 
  • Like
Reactions: ukalum01

UKwizard

Heisman
Dec 11, 2002
21,313
13,878
113
I'm not sure I'm going to make it to halftime. Going outside and mowing the yard in 95 degree afternoon sun suddenly seems appealing.
 

tommyg4uk

All-American
Aug 20, 2003
2,542
9,650
0
Usually I get redass like no other when a station cuts away from a nationally televised game to report on severe weather.

Today, I'm blessed.
 

Kennedy_UK

Heisman
Nov 24, 2007
74,058
19,205
96
Looking forward to another "players' only meeting" and hearing about the team's high morale this week. [thumb2]
 

Geese Feeder

All-American
Nov 23, 2003
10,916
9,110
98
Hope Mosier is OK but I mean I'm ok to let your one stud *** true frosh LT in against the wolves and see how he handles it.

At this point -- WGAF?
 

gattongrad09

All-Conference
Jan 29, 2006
4,239
4,312
0
Stoops makes the dumbest faces just looks like a complete mouth breather every time camera is on him after a terrible play.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup
  3. 03 KSR Basketball WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference
  4. 04 KSR Basketball A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
  5. 05 KSR Football The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game