If it comes out that UK paid Michael buffer a million dollars to talk into a microphone I will become physically upset
They're Clemsoning against NC State, just as I foretold.If it can benefit Louisville football, it will. Unbelievable what Clemson is doing today.
Twitter said he got 1 million. He usually get 4-5 million for a fight, so it is really possible.
Like the paws, used to have them around stadium on concrete and a few places on campus when I was growing up and went to UK.[thumb2]Hot take:
If we absolutely had to have a new logo that nobody is going to use, instead of the Thundercat/stapler remover/birds doin' it mess we have, I would have been fine with a paw design a la Clemson
^ that's what you actually said15k for someone to speak for a minute seems realtively cheap.
Hey man it's cool, I get it. #famI've gone from being happy for MaxP, celebrating his freedom by telepathically sending him good vibes, to being insanely jealous of him. I hope he burns the roof of his mouth on a wing. Like a total Captain Crunch-level wreckage.
Sorrynotsorry
I can help you out. I bet they're like, "Man, this is awesome!"Not sure I can even imagine what is like to be Bama fan and knowing they have Hurts for 2 more years minimum. Mercy.
Disheartening, really. Guess I'll have to crash Jen Palulbo's tailgate trailer soirée.
Tailgate area should be open 12-4:30 and the post game celebrash. Eat dinner with these people every week so when we RSVP'd the SECE hadn't yet imploded and Stoops was a LD.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina