This is hilarious, except it becomes increasingly likely each day that he has seriously harassed/assaulted someone.
Pretty good chaaiince
This is hilarious, except it becomes increasingly likely each day that he has seriously harassed/assaulted someone.
Do some of Bret B's facebook friends honestly believes he comes up with those posts? I mean, he has been blatantly stealing every single remotely clever thing he's put on there for years.
The man has no shame.
Do some of Bret B's facebook friends honestly believes he comes up with those posts? I mean, he has been blatantly stealing every single remotely clever thing he's put on there for years.
The man has no shame.
That shot get Sutton the UK job like A&M beating UofL got Gillespie the UK job?Best old-school Louisville tournament loss
who went to the same high school as Katie George and all of his questions were about Katie George.
So I checked into SC6 this evening. And it's uh. . . it's not watchable. I mean it's not any good and I don't like it. I don't like it all.
Jamele and Michael just sit at a desk and talk about sports stories. No highlights. No breakdown of anything. No news. Not even any hot takes. No debate. Nothing remotely interesting or intriguing.
But Jemele is such a smokeshow, does it really matter what the content is?
-Vern
Honestly couldn't tell you which one is her. The one laying on the sand by their feet?
So you're giving up Lent lol
That's pretty Lutheran of youOh I'm crushing a fish sandwich this Friday and next, but that's about all the Lord can expect out of me this year.
Giving up Lent for Lent.
That's quite a loophole. I like it.
I do the lawsGiving up Lent for Lent.
That's quite a loophole. I like it.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB