I was going to say something about Chad naming and talking to his own poop, but really, don't we all?RIP, Mr. Gregory. You were a good ****.
I was going to say something about Chad naming and talking to his own poop, but really, don't we all?RIP, Mr. Gregory. You were a good ****.
We watched the ******** OJ verdict in my 8th grade classroom. Ridiculous, really.
I recall one classmate insisting it was the right verdict. He didn't look like the rest of us fwiw.
If I was a Vandy fan I would hate Fisher-Davis.
That was one of them dumbest back to back sequences I've ever seen in my life. Mercy
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'