No chance. You're F'n OUT when it comes to Kentucky Baseball, bub. That's been made pretty clear.
****- you don't even know who Chad Green is.
I'll be in my seersucker suit and tall K hat talking Bat Cats all June.
No chance. You're F'n OUT when it comes to Kentucky Baseball, bub. That's been made pretty clear.
College baseball is REALLY popular in San Diego too. That change anything?
That was merely a TRY OUT, SAECATFAN. The draft is next week. I mean sometimes I wonder if you even listen to Mike and Mike anymore.Thought the Bengals signed Patrick Towles for tight end?
Juan and Jesus - good strong names imoMy boys were named by combing through the MLB draft and selecting the most basebally names we could find
Peter Edward RaxMy boys were named by combing through the MLB draft and selecting the most basebally names we could find
Juan-Ton?How many more years until that 5 year old 73 scouted for us is eligible for the draft?
Please don't ever talk about my sons, Zac Brown Rax and Copper River Grill RaxRax probably named his kids exactly how you would expect someone who has gender reveal parties to name their kids
How many more years until that 5 year old 73 scouted for us is eligible for the draft?
This *feels* like a euphemism in today's Trumpian world...Juan-ton moved to Texas.
My little girl will be 3 in early June. We have been hitting off a Tee since Christmas
They can go f*** themselves.Rumors of a SNES classic coming by Christmas are swirling. I couldn't get my hands on the NES one because I thought I could just wait til the hype died down. God I hate that company right now.
Agreed. SNES Classic would be something I'd normally get behind but instead I'll be fine, fine really, with ol Star Wars Battlefront II and my bitter rivalry with BurningBush420They can go f*** themselves.
"The device also reads a QR code printed on the back of each produce pack and checks the source against an online database to ensure the contents haven’t expired or been recalled, the person said. The expiration date is also printed on the pack."
I had an app that had some SNES games on my phone a while ago but trying to play A Link to the Past with touch(no gyero) screen buttons was a exercise in futility. A controller is a must for these games.Counter Point: if people could play Zelda and Double Dragon on their phones this country would grind to a halt
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 6
KSR Volleyball
Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
KSR
KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more