HOFC2 used to hire dudes like Tubby Smith and Billy Donovan for his staff. How the mighty have fallen. Syphilis is a hell of a disease.
Man go to Jos A Bank and you can buy one blazer and get like 5 free. I'm barely kidding. You probably get at least 2 free.
[roll]they probably have Bingo or some other such diversions
TWill.What glorious sweet nectar is on Ricks fingertips that makes him smell them all the time?
Cougar juice.What glorious sweet nectar is on Ricks fingertips that makes him smell them all the time?
I have a pretty bad Twitter problem as it is, **** is getting out of hand this week -- guess reports are true that starting at a bright cell phone screen for hours every night isn't good for the sleep. :weary:
Today's "Jesus, I'm Old" moment brought to you by today's 25th anniversary of this release...
Undeniable. Messed me up bad a couple of years ago. Had to change some habits. If you do that lighting option on the iPhone, though, it will help.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB