I still can’t get over this. Lexington’s 1 a.m. closing time in the ‘90’s thinks that’s weak.
Are you throwing your name into the South Warren hat ?
I still can’t get over this. Lexington’s 1 a.m. closing time in the ‘90’s thinks that’s weak.
Did you also fool 'em on the fetal alcohol syndrome test?As a child I was tested for dyslexia and thought I’d mess with my teachers/parents by learning the abc’s backwards.
Still to this day I can do this in about 10 seconds or less.
Are you throwing your name into the South Warren hat ?
I work at multiple bars. Tats is open til 4am every night, no food.
This was another one that closes at 11. It’s a restaurant and bar, not on Duval so no need to be open that late, nor do we want that crowd.
Do any of them have leather-bound books, or smell of rich mahogany?I work at multiple bars.
I work at multiple bars. Tats is open til 4am every night, no food.
Today the first time a black girl has been in Windsor Castle?
In Palm Springs for the annual work conference. I would move here in a heart beat if I could. Love the desert.
Be interesting to see if Audible will run in the Belmont. Was charging late in the Derby, would be fresh, but the connections are very close.
Thanks. Keep us updated on any re-alignment discussion.How many divisions are there for lacrosse? Two? More than that?
Edit: Never mind. I looked it up online. There are two 'divisions,' one for Louisville area schools and one for all others.
Special ed in 7th grade.Anyone else have any good stories about fooling your teachers and family when they suspected you had a learning disability?
Yeah, but you’ve got a year. Let it percolate some more, IMO.It's been so long since I've been to a wedding that I've completely forgotten invitee protocol. Do attendees still purchase home goods gifts for the bride and groom via an online registry?
Didn't even cross my mind until the other day.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina