Almond milk is the biggest scam alive. Almonds are loaded with protein but somehow almond milk isn’t. Eff that noise.
NopeMilk sucks except under extremely limited circumstances.
Almond milk is the biggest scam alive. Almonds are loaded with protein but somehow almond milk isn’t. Eff that noise.
Oh I for sure still enjoy, but been trying to reduce my carbon footprint as much as possible as of late.Who TF is looking for an alternative?
Enjoy.
Either sell all of your possessions and donate all of your earnings to people having tens of kids they can’t support themselves and, oh by the way, are all striving for lives with carbon footprints you can’t fathom, or kindly STFU about your carbon footprint take, GreenJustice Rooster.Oh I for sure still enjoy, but been trying to reduce my carbon footprint as much as possible as of late.
Only saw it after some guy named Pope liked the tweet since I don't follow Harris or ELL. That's the guy you need to watch out for.
It was a joke. You are the dumbest extremely smart person I've met.WTF are you talking about? Harris and I have tickets together for football games, so yeah we are friends and I sit with his family. Actually some of the best kids I’ve ever met.
Jesus you are weird.
Harris’ kid couldn’t strike out Brax’s kids. TS.
A Mo Egger article he paid money to read.Did you really just link a Mo Egger article?
Permaban, mods. TIA.
LIFELONG Steelers fan too, I’ll bet.rogue is a Cubs fan??
Ugh. Of course he is.
Packers. Everything else is Chicago. And yeah PTI, we’ve been over this. I actually went to the WS like a real Cubs fan. Only thing I live and die by game to game is U.K. though, obviously.
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm