Habitual line stepper. I'm the rival you deserve.Anth has been testing me for awhile now. 2008 BBdK would have dealt him the death blow a long time ago.
-IPAs are TERRIBLE. Bloodys>>>IPA
Habitual line stepper. I'm the rival you deserve.Anth has been testing me for awhile now. 2008 BBdK would have dealt him the death blow a long time ago.
Similar buzz in 2001 when we were 1-7, on probation, and Vandy was coming to town for a mid-November showdown.
Invite revoked.I know I am going to get blasted but I tried the Bud Jim Beam Lager and it was pretty good. High alcohol content as well.
That's pretty damn rich for a regular Bud Lite drinker. I'll bring you one.Invite revoked.
Change your name to BudJim BeamI know I am going to get blasted but I tried the Bud Jim Beam Lager and it was pretty good. High alcohol content as well.
Booker, NoChange your name to BudJim Beam
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos