GYERO

Vismund

All-American
Mar 30, 2007
10,714
9,517
113
I gotta be honest, I saw Jayroon was the last to post and expected some kind of Butler/Carr injury update and opened the thread with dread.

Now I'm ready to turn some orange red.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1700452283

Vismund

All-American
Mar 30, 2007
10,714
9,517
113
Eff it, just start playing defense like them and make them call everything. We get so many damn ticky tack calls while getting absolutely wrestled on the other end. It's almost as if the refs feel obligated to call them back to even it out but Tenn gets the benefit because they're hacking like crazy.

Perry and Noah know 🏀
 
Last edited:

august-west

Heisman
May 21, 2002
61,784
18,783
78
One rule change I’d really like to see in college is going to 6 fouls, instead of 5, to be disqualified. I seem to remember the SEC trying during the conference season one year but no idea why it didn’t take.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
  5. 05 KSR Basketball What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days