Great to see Carr showing signs of life again.
Minor league city
Lewis, JJ, Oweh, Ament, BG would be the likely lineup but portal additions could push BG or one of Lewis/JJ out.if we get Ament someone who is expecting to start is not starting.
JJ, Lewis and Ament with Oweh and possibly Kerr back too. If it happens it’s a great problem especially after this season.
Trilly dropped during the game today that he expects BG to go portaling, I believeLewis, JJ, Oweh, Ament, BG would be the likely lineup but portal additions could push BG or one of Lewis/JJ out.
We could replace him with a portal piece that might be a better fit. Then add Reece Potter as the 3rd center. He and Moreno would complement each other well when they are upperclassmen.Trilly dropped during the game today that he expects BG to go portaling, I believe
We could replace him with a portal piece that might be a better fit.
I mean I’d like him back for continuity’s sake but it’s not gonna wreck our season if he leaves. There will be better fits we can get.I’m so sick of this mentality. BG is a Soph, with a year in the the system. Surely that’s going to make him important enough to not just let get away.
I get he’d be frustrated as he expected to be a bigger piece, which I think he should be, but we should want him to stay.
OTOH, if at this point in a season any kind of word is out you may be leaving UK then good luck out there kid.
Minor league city
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud