Rumors are UK, Nova, St. John’s and Arkansas in play.
Rumors are UK, Nova, St. John’s and Arkansas in play.
That has to be an absolute ***** to guard for 40 minutes.Honestly, that looks like an offense that would have hung 90 plus on us last year...
Forty Minutes of Hell - on Offense AND Defense.That has to be an absolute ***** to guard for 40 minutes.
To be fair, our offense the last several years, save for last year, has been 40 minutes of hell.Forty Minutes of Hell - on Offense AND Defense.![]()
In all honesty anyone could have hung 90 on us last yr.Honestly, that looks like an offense that would have hung 90 plus on us last year...
Actual schemes and plays. Who actually KNEW that they work?
No idea who this guy is but it seems to be jivving with what others are saying:
Going to go out on a limb and say Matt will be the only one of us that got a pretty dang good ovation at Rupp. What a freaking cool moment for him.Matt - haven’t heard it mentioned on the show yet but congrats on the big crowd pop you got Sunday. Really cool.
People really like the wings and the cheese logs.Matt - haven’t heard it mentioned on the show yet but congrats on the big crowd pop you got Sunday. Really cool.
Can I get you a lanyard for those readers grandpa? Maybe take a rocker and a comforter out to the porch for you?Welcome to the new world of buying players.
Coal, thoroughbred racing/Keeneland sales, bourbon and sports cards businesses need to have very profitable years so we can pay 8-9 players a year at least a million. I’m old enough to remember when a scholarship and the name on the chest was all it took. Never imagined college basketball would have to have salary caps or it’ll get completely out of hand fast.
Sam Gilbert is smiling in his grave.
I'll have what he's having.Can I get you a lanyard for those readers grandpa? Maybe take a rocker and a comforter out to the porch for you?
You can listen to Rupp's boys, and Claude Sullivan on the wireless. (and keep an eye on those troublesome kids down the block)
I had about 20k cheering for me when I was 12. Not that I’m a regular in here, tho.Going to go out on a limb and say Matt will be the only one of us that got a pretty dang good ovation at Rupp. What a freaking cool moment for him.
Confirmed.I had about 20k cheering for me when I was 12. Not that I’m a regular in here, tho.
Shooting for a million dollars at halftime of the state title game when Epps/Marion county won it. 4 of us qualified and I was the only kid of the bunch (probably the only one under 35). Was definitely the crowd favorite.
Depending on what gear you were wearing, I was probably boo-ing you.I had about 20k cheering for me when I was 12. Not that I’m a regular in here, tho.
Shooting for a million dollars at halftime of the state title game when Epps/Marion county won it. 4 of us qualified and I was the only kid of the bunch (probably the only one under 35). Was definitely the crowd favorite.
The "I don't want a Dukie" is ridiculous, imo. Duke Twitter was devastated yesterday, they absolutely love the dude - saw endless "he's an all timer for me" posts, just given he's been there forever. Just justify it with yourself that we're taking their beloved player, if we should be so fortunate.
Don't see any other teams/rivals upset taking our guys, that's for damned sure. Kid Averaged 14ps/43% deep last year. Not sure a better resume will pop up for a veteran/leader guard to anchor an entirely new team - would be an incredible pickup.
Pretty sure we all had to wear the gear of whoever was sponsoring the contest (maybe strokin’ remembers). Dr Pepper, maybe??Depending on what gear you were wearing, I was probably boo-ing you.
Always loved Peja’s game. This would be awesome.Somebody here mentioned Jerrod Haase as a possible assistant. He would be a fantastic hire, especially if he brings Stojakovic.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime