John Tyson is a world class sucker.
Last edited:
Also noteworthy is that Bud Walton was maybe half full.Watched a lot of that game. Arkansas is incredibly athletic at all positions and could be amazing defensively. They will probably struggle against teams that screen and cut a lot though (fingers crossed). Lipscomb does that, but were just completely overmatched athletically. On offense, same ol ****. Standing around, looking lost, waiting in the corner, running the weave, taking bad shots, etc.
It felt great watching that knowing we aren't the fan base that has to deal with it.
Felt bad watching Big Z. Completely out of place and misused. What a waste.
The dumb half.Also noteworthy is that Bud Walton was maybe half full.
He doesn’t want to be there.I watched most of Cal's press conference. If he is already setting that much of a defensive tone shoo wee. It ain't 2009 Arkansas fans.
He doesn’t want to be there.
Neighbors are huge Ark fans. Think I have prepared them well for what is to come with Cal.Whoa Pig Sooey: He's your problem now.
![]()
There are so many things I'm thankful are part of the past, but watching a game sans "GOOOOOOOOOOO" and Cal's unga bunga yelling was unbelievably refreshing. I don't want to dwell on the contrast of Cal v. Pope too much, but geez, our collective psyches need that catharsis.- Coaching with cavemen like directions, “BLOCK BALL” “PASS BALLL” “SHOOT BALL”
First or middle name of your baby needs to be "Doron" regardless of gender.There are so many things I'm thankful are part of the past, but watching a game sans "GOOOOOOOOOOO" and Cal's unga bunga yelling was unbelievably refreshing. I don't want to dwell on the contrast of Cal v. Pope too much, but geez, our collective psyches need that catharsis.
Apparently I'm having a baby tomorrow (!) and hopefully we will be home on time to watch the Cats take on Duke. Win or not, my kid will never have to know the frustration of Cal's late-game constipation. What a world.
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup
KSR Basketball
WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference
KSR Basketball
A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
KSR Football
The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class