A year ago we still had Cal and we were all suicidal. I think we'll be just fine in the portal.
Saw one of the Arkansas guys raving about him.So I guess the Moreno kid looks good at the McDonald’s practices? Other than his first name making me think of the creepy red-headed kid from “Children of the Corn” whenever I hear it, I’m pretty excited that he can maybe contribute next year.
Last year, all our portal additions, other than Brea, came out of nowhere.
Why?I hope Beard goes to A&M and that rivalry with Texas gets some wind in its sails.
UK/UT
Bama/Auburn
Texas/A&M
UGA/UF
We need these rivalries to get real!
Recommendations for must see's or do's in the Vancouver, BC area?
It's a little much. I wish I could enjoy it like Ron. I like to think BJW has a pretty good grasp on what qualifies as good basketball even if their expectations aren't always realistic but there is so much doom and gloom about what Pope's doing or not doing, our NIL is not nearly enough, etc.Rafters right now: “Players in the transfer portal are signing with other schools! Should Mark Pope be drawn and quartered and fired into the sun?”
So I guess the Moreno kid looks good at the McDonald’s practices? Other than his first name making me think of the creepy red-headed kid from “Children of the Corn” whenever I hear it, I’m pretty excited that he can maybe contribute next year.
He's a little "robotic", but he's definitely a specimen, and he's going to get a lot of "whistles".
Are we pretty much out for Nate Ament?
I still have my Class B CDL, so if a bus is rented, I can drive it. Actually thought about driving Gold Shield on a "per request" basis.What I wouldn’t give to have the Clown drive me and my primary crew around for a day in a tricked out school bus full of drugs and booze. Maybe a pastoral October Saturday afternoon in the Bluegrass region. Distillery, the track, Commonwealth at night. Man.
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'