Hail State Highlight

woozman

All-Conference
Nov 13, 2004
3,455
2,693
113
this week was a wash.

Yep, I haven't been focused on work since the Monday morning staff meeting when I had to be - been floating the rest of the week. Luckily I'm off tomorrow volunteering for something at the kid's school. I hope the PTA doesn't mind me listening to BSR while "on duty"...
 
Jan 22, 2009
279
0
16
It's been bothering me. Check out 2:05 mark. Is that Bully doing "D-Generation X - suck it" move?

And by bothering I mean I just can't tell.
 

dawgatUSM

Redshirt
Apr 6, 2008
3,835
27
48
Watched it on Apple TV and surround sound last night..

Had a little 2 1/2 minute family movie night.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5