No rooting for Geno allowed. I don't mind if Dawn has success.Kim's gearing up for another title run.
Makes me almost want to root for Geno.![]()
The thought of South Carolina becoming the next UConn
now migh have LSU in the running as well.
Now, you've fallen and bumped your head!Makes me almost want to root for Geno.
She's trash no matter where she infects her brand of look at me and once your done in my program you can rot in hell , because I won't give you support when you could use a kind word from me.I’d root for geno ANY day over that rancid pile of poo mulkey…she is pure Louisiana trash and is exactly where she belongs…a glorified community college in red stick
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways