Hailey Van Lith to...

MADHAT1

Heisman
Apr 1, 2003
32,026
16,825
113
Kim's gearing up for another title run.
Makes me almost want to root for Geno.
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

The thought of South Carolina becoming the next UConn
now migh have LSU in the running as well.
 
Jul 26, 2001
3,543
688
0
Kim's gearing up for another title run.
Makes me almost want to root for Geno.
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

The thought of South Carolina becoming the next UConn
now migh have LSU in the running as well.
No rooting for Geno allowed. I don't mind if Dawn has success.

I doubt Kim will, in the long run, be more successful than she was at Baylor, which of course includes more than one NC.

But the truth is that there is going to be no "UConn" replacement as the totally dominant team (except to a degree, UConn may have another run before Geno retires). But the rest of the teams reflect a different sort of parity and make-up than during the many years of UConn dominance. Combined with the NIL and portal, I think there will be some changes.
 
A

anon_ivydyf0amkzay

Guest
I’d root for geno ANY day over that rancid pile of poo mulkey…she is pure Louisiana trash and is exactly where she belongs…a glorified community college in red stick
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ScarletteK80

MADHAT1

Heisman
Apr 1, 2003
32,026
16,825
113
I’d root for geno ANY day over that rancid pile of poo mulkey…she is pure Louisiana trash and is exactly where she belongs…a glorified community college in red stick
She's trash no matter where she infects her brand of look at me and once your done in my program you can rot in hell , because I won't give you support when you could use a kind word from me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ScarletteK80
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  2. 02 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  3. 03 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  4. 04 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
  5. 05 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law