HailState Beat

croomsgone

Redshirt
Dec 7, 2008
271
0
0
Any chance we make a move to put the HailState beat in the top right? I think it will be the same info that HailState.com is putting out, but faster & with a more interesting take. Just a thought.
 

FlabLoser

Redshirt
Aug 20, 2006
10,709
0
0
After years of being here, I think I finally learned all the rules.

** needs to go in the lexicon. <- not sarcasm
 

grandpa jones

Redshirt
Jun 22, 2011
296
0
0
gets linked by the officially unofficial blog of MSU athletics.... nice.
Bob Carskadon, since you don't allow comments on your blog, it would be nice to see you drop by the pack and say hi!
Go Dogs!!
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,542
31,800
113
Not that it's really complicated, but it's not something that people are ever going to remember.
 

mjh94

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
1,317
0
36
i thought the decision was * for sarkastericks and ** for nm.

#outoftheloop
 

MedDawg

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
5,551
1,107
113
Just trying out the new sarcasterisks.

I'm not sure I like them.How many signatures do we need to put this on the ballot for a Constitutional amendment?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list