Hard Knocks: Tampa Bay

Shamoan

Redshirt
Jun 27, 2013
12,466
0
0
started last night...that is going to be a talented team and there was a GOT shout-out at the end.
 

FreeDawg

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2010
4,096
1,089
98
Wonder if Freeze will do a Tampa Bae Hard Knocks?
 
Last edited:

Shamoan

Redshirt
Jun 27, 2013
12,466
0
0
agreed. he seems like a genuine dude. the saints, i fear, are in for a another rough year.
 

DawgatAuburn

All-Conference
Apr 25, 2006
11,139
2,191
113
He's so damn frustrating. He could be such a great leader and a role model but he can't get out of his own way sometimes. I also have a hard time getting get past his conduct at FSU. But I agree, this show is doing wonders for his reputation.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,454
27,292
113
He's so damn frustrating. He could be such a great leader and a role model but he can't get out of his own way sometimes. I also have a hard time getting get past his conduct at FSU. But I agree, this show is doing wonders for his reputation.


It's definitely going to help his reputation, but it comes off a little bit fake to me, too. I did like when he went and got on the backup offensive linemen for smiling and having fun after their 3rd string QB got hurt. That's what you want to see out of your leaders.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four