Why not? He’s pitched three innings plenty of times this season. He hasn’t pitched all weekend. Super is on the line. This is the time to use him.
Looking like we won't be getting any insurance. I think go with Sims since Campbell will be in the top of their order in the bottom of the 7th.Agreed. I’d ask 3 from Sims unless you get a couple insurance runs here to let Preston come back out for the 7th.
Why not? He’s pitched three innings plenty of times this season. He hasn’t pitched all weekend. Super is on the line. This is the time to use him.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four