Hardy

DAWGSANDSAINTS

All-Conference
Oct 10, 2022
3,360
3,061
113
I was there and it showed up
Big time on the video board!
Did not know he had any affiliation with State until tonight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NWADawg

Dawgg

Heisman
Sep 9, 2012
10,535
10,793
113
Pretty sure "God's Country" was written about the Golden Triangle.

I also thought it was neat that he had a display at Graceland talking about Elvis' influence.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darryl Steight

engie

Sophomore
May 29, 2011
10,763
106
63
Watching the country music awards and noticed singer Hardy had MState logos on his ear pieces. Didn't realize until googled that he is from Philadelphia MS. Thought that was a nice Hail State tribute from him.
He has always been a big State fan.
Who the call should have gone to for the NIL concert…
 
Nov 4, 2014
749
701
93
My son and I met him at the CWS in Omaha. I love the fact that Hardy is who he is and hasn't forgot his roots. Following him on fb I was looking at pictures of his wedding and I be dang I saw some of my Vicksburg friends in attendance. I guessed I never put their last name and him together:ROFLMAO:
 

Darryl Steight

All-American
Sep 30, 2022
4,769
8,024
113
Big fan of the "Run the Damn Ball" hat in this video

Not only did he write this song, but I like his version better than Shelton's.

Hardy is a huge talent. He's written songs for other artists, too, including several of Morgan Wallen's early ones.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list