Hatcher back to playing like Garbage!!

bully12

Senior
Sep 2, 2012
1,709
774
113
Like I said in another thread, pack the satchel and send the best bagman coast to coast in search of a quality first baseman. Almost anybody that's upright and is not a Wounded Warrior would be an improvement.
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
I'm not saying it's time to sit Hatcher for the rest of the season, but I think it's definitely time to mix it up a little bit.

They are throwing a lefty tomorrow... I would start Hancock at 1B and let Cumbest DH. Gets another righty in the lineup and gets a struggling bat out of there for at least a day. And if it doesn't work out you can always go back to Hatcher on Sunday. But you're at the point now where you gotta try something different.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense