If there's one person I know I would never want coaching at Rutgers, it's Bobby Petrino. He's been a college head coach for 15 years and he's only been to 5 New Year's Day bowl games. He's not good enough for Rutgers.
Best smoothie bar in the Big TenNutrition program just got a boost![]()
Didn't someone on here post a pic of "the sopranos" on here a few years back? W a Jersey or Rutgers reference-had on my fridge .
I saw him at Trainworld in Brooklyn . Likes the Blue Comet out of NJ but couldn't recruit for us. I would still take Petrino or the guy dying to get out of Miss. St. Anyone know if he could recruit NJ?
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers