this board stinks out loud
I know. More people should watch the NBA & NHL.No one is posting on either board now. Fun.
I think a number of posters are waiting to see how this all plays out. I was under the impression that the other board was shutting down but it doesn’t appear to beNo one is posting on either board now. Fun.
I know. More people should watch the NBA & NHL.
Welcome Headcard!Long time no see. So are we posting here now?
Welcome, bud. However there have been name hijackings. Scarletred - Fake user, (Redscarlet is our guy). Pennsyhusker - fake user, (Pennsyhuskers is our guy).Long time no see. So are we posting here now?
Welcome, bud. However there have been name hijackings. Scarletred - Fake user, (Redscarlet is our guy). Pennsyhusker - fake user, (Pennsyhuskers is our guy).
I'm sure there are more, but this what I know for now
Yes, it happened.Name hijacking? That is just weird.
Yep. ScarletRed posted about it on the other board, it’s a thing. Sad, but true. Fortunately, I was able to salvage my screen name. Can’t wait for OldJar to start posting here…Yes, it happened.
HuskerOnline Volleyball
3 Takes: No. 1 Nebraska's offense dominates in gritty sweep over No. 16 Penn State
HuskerOnline Volleyball
No. 1 Nebraska volleyball sails through State College, sweeps Penn State
HuskerOnline Basketball
Hoops Tunnel Talk: Nebraska's latest visitor list, preseason Big Ten projections, and more
HuskerOnline Volleyball
Nebraska volleyball participating in AVCA Match Point in Spring 2027
HuskerOnline Football
Ask the Expert: Maryland writer shares outlook and score prediction for Saturday