Hello NIT!!!

UNC&ME

Redshirt
Jan 13, 2011
17
7
0
come down to our level...we need company...still think y'all will get in NCAA
 
Nov 15, 2008
38,645
57,515
0
 

WeWant9

Heisman
Dec 18, 2013
7,028
18,790
113
It’s embarrassing. I know the season isn’t over but this team looks checked out.

The last three seasons will probably look like- 0 NCAAT wins: two years not making it with the worse tournament loss in program history

0 SEC regular season titles, 0 SECT titles with only one win (I can see this group losing first rd of it).

Absolutely no other program would keep a coach after these results.
 

ZZBlueComet

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2009
46,208
2,152
113
These team won't have enough bodies to play in the NIT - Oscar, Wallace and others will be gone the second the NCAA show is over.
 

Cats_2010

Heisman
Jan 8, 2010
11,970
20,591
103
I hope you are correct. The players are done. I don’t want us in the NIT
Doesn’t matter to me either way. I don’t watch NIT basketball. If I had a son playing I’d watch but still let him know I want happy about it.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  4. 04 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU