Hello

mpaer

All-Conference
Jul 1, 2025
3,562
4,782
113
Well the whole MPAER does not show -likely because I am incompetent But its fun to be here
 

DesertHeels

Senior
Jul 31, 2025
448
572
93
Well the whole MPAER does not show -likely because I am incompetent But its fun to be here
I’m with you. It took me a hella minute to find dark mode and I still haven’t figured out how to keep from getting switched to the main forum instead of inside Carolina. I’ve been on the main forum page more in the last hour than I was at 247 over the last 5 years.

Anyone with suggestions on how to stay on Carolina home page instead of on3 when navigating certain areas?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1754047561

circlesky88

All-Conference
Jul 29, 2025
1,091
3,219
113
Where Is This Fran Healy GIF by Travis
 

Aguia Vitoria

Junior
Jul 31, 2025
119
234
43
I’m with you. It took me a hella minute to find dark mode and I still haven’t figured out how to keep from getting switched to the main forum instead of inside Carolina. I’ve been on the main forum page more in the last hour than I was at 247 over the last 5 years.

Anyone with suggestions on how to stay on Carolina home page instead of on3 when navigating certain areas?
Press “My Team” - the star in the circle, middle of the menu at the bottom of the page. This takes you to the IC home page.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football A Win Worth Savoring - The Morning After, UNC-Pitt Edition
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football The Tar Heels Turned Belief Into Results in Ranked Victory Over Pitt
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football UNC Snap Counts vs. Pittsburgh
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football What Bill Belichick Said After UNC's Win vs. Pittsburgh
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Greg: UNC Secures Pivotal Win in Pittsburgh