I’m with you. It took me a hella minute to find dark mode and I still haven’t figured out how to keep from getting switched to the main forum instead of inside Carolina. I’ve been on the main forum page more in the last hour than I was at 247 over the last 5 years.Well the whole MPAER does not show -likely because I am incompetent But its fun to be here
For a certain subset of the population:
printf("hello, world!\n");
Press “My Team” - the star in the circle, middle of the menu at the bottom of the page. This takes you to the IC home page.I’m with you. It took me a hella minute to find dark mode and I still haven’t figured out how to keep from getting switched to the main forum instead of inside Carolina. I’ve been on the main forum page more in the last hour than I was at 247 over the last 5 years.
Anyone with suggestions on how to stay on Carolina home page instead of on3 when navigating certain areas?
Inside Carolina Football
Injury-Riddled UNC Defense Answered the Bell at Pittsburgh
Inside Carolina Basketball
What Isaiah Denis’ Breakout Performance Means to Him and UNC’s Backcourt
Inside Carolina Football
A Win Worth Savoring - The Morning After, UNC-Pitt Edition
Inside Carolina Football
UNC Freshman Play Report: Week 6
Inside Carolina Football
Proving the Concept - The Day After UNC-Pittsburgh