Helmets are so bad

Hump4Hoops

Redshirt
May 1, 2010
6,611
13
38
Also, it's a really ****** "unveiling," only showing the basic home and away, only like 12 pictures.
 

00Dawg

Senior
Nov 10, 2009
3,313
572
93
our uniforms from last year, and especially the matte helmet with white facemask, looked really good.
 

Hump4Hoops

Redshirt
May 1, 2010
6,611
13
38
But the helmet absolutely ruins it. Give me last year's unis and helmets over this year's, hands down.
 

esplanade91

Redshirt
Dec 9, 2010
5,656
0
0
The only positive I can take away from this is the fact that we no longer look like a C-USA team.
 

00Dawg

Senior
Nov 10, 2009
3,313
572
93
the uniforms look a lot better outside of Adidas' studio. Ditch the helmet for our previous matte one and I'd be impressed.
 

EAVdog

Redshirt
Aug 10, 2010
2,336
0
36
If they lost the helmet stripe, the over the shoulder stripe, the goofy banner logo on the chest, and put 3 horizontal (Adidas) strips on each sleeve it would be the best we've had in a long time.

I like the pants, including the grey, and the stripe on the leg. The letters on the jersey are nice. They definitely got some things right.
 
Oct 29, 2009
2,708
587
113
agree with the logo and the stripe on the helmet, they both suck.


jerseys are fine. Hate to say it, but you won't find me buying any merchandise that looks like our helmet.

I wish we could go back to Nike. Its apparent that recruits like Nike, too.
 

FQDawg

Senior
May 1, 2006
3,076
618
113
All in all I like last year's unis better but I don't think these are bad at all.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State